Active Limited Submission Programs
For currently active limited submissions, go to:
The Office of Research Administration uses InfoReady Review to manage our limited submission opportunities. InfoReady typically utilizes your CWRU Network ID and password if you have one, but applicants are able to create an account without a CWRU Network ID.
Limited Submission Process
When timing allows, the CWRU Office of Research and Technology Management (ORTM) holds internal competitions to determine which applicants may submit their proposals.
Some of the submission deadlines do not allow enough time to hold an internal competition. When the submission deadline is significantly less than one month away, ORTM will not hold a competition. It is critical, however, that any CWRU researcher interested in submitting a proposal for a limited submission receive approval to submit. Send an email to: limitedsubmission@
All Limited Submission Opportunities
CWRU Funding Opportunities
- ACES (Academic Careers in Engineering & Science)
- Baker-Nord Center for the Humanities
- College of Arts & Sciences
- School of Graduate Studies
- SOURCE (Support of Undergraduate Research & Creative Endeavors)
- University Center for Innovation in Teaching and Education (UCITE) fellowships & teaching grants
Ohio & Regional Funding Opportunities
- Ohio Department of Transportation's Office of Research and Development: provides decision makers with the information and tools they require to ensure Ohio's transportation system meets the evolving needs of our residents and the traveling public.
- Ohio Third Frontier Project: provides funding to Ohio technology-based companies, universities, nonprofit research institutions, and other organizations to create new technology-based products, companies, industries, and jobs.
- The Generation Foundation: seeding sustainable growth for the Northeast Ohio regional economy
Pivot's Funding Opportunities Search Tool