The Cisco TelePresence System (CTS) provides an advanced videoconferencing configuration, featuring high definition (HD) video and high sound quality, designed to link two physically separated rooms so they resemble a single conference room.
CTS uses 10-digit numbers to easily connect with other CTS sites and desktop users. CTS can also communicate with other forms of videoconferencing technology via a bridge number that can be reached by both TelePresence and IP numbers.
- Meetings with colleagues and peers at other institutions
- Remote lecture and seminar delivery
- Real-time collaboration
- Board and committee meetings
Cameras, video displays, microphones and speakers at each location interoperate with collaboration tools to create an immersive environment. Specialized furniture and lighting enhance the experience.
Dedicated support staff assist with:
- Developing a business case for TelePresence use
- Identifying TelePresence technology for purchase
- Identifying existing campus technology for your business purposes
- Obtaining and configuring desktop videoconference software
- Planning a videoconference using TelePresence
Get The Service
For assistance with CTS, contact the Service Desk at 216.368.HELP (4357) or email@example.com
To request a consultation or for assistance in coordinating a connection (bridge number): complete the Videoconference Request Form.
To reserve a room with TelePresence technology installed: call, email, or follow the link to the Room Scheduling Contact shown on the Videoconference Rooms list.