Fall 2022 Applicants

Fall tree in front of Haydn Hall with student in distance

Undergraduate students interested in a music major can pursue a BA in Music or a BS in Music Education. Students apply to Case Western Reserve University as a whole and are welcome—and encouraged—to combine study in Music (BA) with another degree program as a double major or dual degree. The Music Education (BS) is a pre-professional degree that ultimately leads to teacher licensure (taken as an independent degree program).

All degree programs require submission of the Music Arts Supplement. The BS in Music Education also requires a live interview component. If you are interested in applying to either of these degree programs, please make sure to start at the link below!

Learn more—and apply now.

With graduate degree programs in three areas of study, we offer the expertise you need to achieve your academic and professional goals. Get all the information you need to start your graduate school career, including admissions standards and application details.

Read admissions information.