Music Operating Schedule (CWRU Music faculty and staff only)
CWRU Network ID Required
|Denison Building Schedule||Harkness Chapel Schedule|
|Haydn Hall Building Schedule||Harkness Classroom Schedule|
New! Reserve a Room
The Department of Music has transitioned to the Spartan Reservation System for the 2021-22 academic year. The Spartan Reservation System can be used by students, faculty, and staff to request rooms and services in a vast majority of buildings located at Case Western Reserve University. Users will find several request forms because each building has different booking rules and processes.
Reference Guide: Looking for more information and instructions on how to process a reservation using the Spartan Reservation System? Click here to download the Reference Guide.
Before you begin...
- Review the Music Facilities Policies and Procedures.
- Room and building descriptions can be found on our Facilities, Center, and Partnerships page.
Do you have a CWRU Network ID? Please use the Spartan Reservation System to create a reservation request online.
From the welcome page, navigate to:
- Log in to the Spartan Reservation System with your Network ID
- Create a Reservation
- Music Department Space Requests
- Book Now
- Location: Add/Remove
- Check the box for all buildings or a single building to view rooms
- Enter Date & Time (left menu bar)
- Click the green plus (+) button next to the available room
- Enter Attendance & Setup Type
- Add Room
- Next (blue button)
- Enter reservation information and finish
Those individuals or organizations not affiliated with CWRU can use our external request forms to submit a reservation request. Only use these forms if you do not have a CWRU Network ID.
Please check the Room Schedules (above) before submitting a request.
Academic Classrooms and Rehearsal Rooms
Special Events in Harkness Chapel
- Review the Harkness Chapel Rates and Fees
- Review the Harkness Chapel Rules for Use
- (optional) Harkness Recording Service Request
Please email the Music Office at email@example.com.