|Denison Building Schedule||Harkness Chapel Schedule|
|Haydn Hall Building Schedule||Harkness Classroom Schedule|
CWRU affiliates with a Network ID can also use the Spartan Reservation System to view room schedules:
- Click Welcome Guest in the top/right corner
- Select Sign In to log in with your Network ID
- Under Browse, choose Locations
- Select a Date (top of page)
- Click Add/Remove Locations and type in Harkness Chapel, Haydn Hall, or Denison Hall
- Check the box
- Click Update Location
- Scroll through the daily view with the arrows
Reserve a Room
The Spartan Reservation System can be used by students, faculty, and staff to request rooms and services in a vast majority of buildings located at Case Western Reserve University, including those in the Department of Music. Users will find several request forms because each building has different booking rules and processes.
Reference Guide: Looking for more information and instructions on how to process a reservation using the Spartan Reservation System? Click here to download the Reference Guide.
Before you begin...
- Review our Policies and Operating Procedures.
- Building/room descriptions are provided on our Facilities page.
- Requests are processed within 1-2 business days (does not include Sat/Sun).
- Make sure to cancel (in the system) any bookings that you do not intend to use.
- Reservations may not exceed 2 hours (120-minutes). See the exception to this rule for Harkness Chapel.
- When making a reservation, the start/end times should be on the quarter hour/half hour/full hour, and include setup/teardown time.
Do you have a CWRU Network ID? Please use the Spartan Reservation System to create a reservation request online. CIM affiliates should proceed to the "External Groups" section below.
Rooms You Can Reserve
Can be booked up to 2 hours before an event and requires no additional approval from the Music Office.
- Haydn Hall: Practice Rooms, HPP Studios
- Denison Hall: Practice Modules, Percussion Studio
Rooms You Can Request
Must be booked by 4:00 PM at least 3 business days in advance and requires approval from the Music Office. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Haydn Hall: Classrooms
- Denison Hall: Rehearsal Rooms, Denison Classroom
- Harkness Chapel and Classroom
Individuals or organizations not affiliated with CWRU can use our external request forms to submit a reservation in Florence Harkness Memorial Chapel.
- Rules for Use
- Rates and Fees
- Room Schedule check availability
- Reservation Request use this form to request a reservation or to book recording services
Ready to plan your special event? CWRU Affiliates and External Groups should use the Event Application to plan a special event (professional development, single-day or multi-day conference, lecture, panel, workshop, retreat) that my require more than one room. An External Group must be sponsored/hosted by a CWRU Affiliate in the Department of Music (with a Network ID).
Our Event Planning Guide will help with event preparation and publicity.
Academic program support (classes/reviews/exams/meetings/offices/common spaces), degree recitals, accompanying services, classroom scheduling, calendars, digital news/publicity, print materials, and general office supplies.
Preparing/presenting musical performances, musical facilities/equipment, scheduling spaces for musical activities (auditions/lessons/workshops), service requests, piano tuning, building access, weddings, student operations staff, and booking recording services.
The Core Mac Computer Lab (HY 16), AV equipment reservations, web updates (bios/directories/integrated videos/digital forms), technology installations/maintenance, digital archives, and YouTube account.
Invoices, honorariums, reimbursements, purchasing, rentals, travel, receptions, festivals or conferences, special events, catering, and subscription advertising.