The Valley Ridge Farm entrance gate is locked, and permission to access the property by vehicle must be arranged in advance with the University Farm staff.
Do not leave parked vehicles at the access drive.
Getting to Valley Ridge Farm from Squire Valleevue Farm is simple, just follow the directions and map below.
- Turn left on Fairmount Boulevard and continue east for 1.2 miles to Chagrin River Road.
- Turn left on Chagrin River Road and continue north for 0.7 miles to Valley Ridge Farm Drive.
- Make a hard left turn onto Valley Ridge Farm Drive. This is a privately-owned, one-lane road.
- Continue right at the first fork on Valley Ridge Farm Drive.
- Continue left at the second fork on Valley Ridge Farm Drive.
- When you see mailboxes, take the gravel road to the end of the driveway.