TimelyCare offers access to 24/7 medical and mental health support for Case Western Reserve University students.
What services are available?
- Talk Now: 24/7 in the moment mental health support
- Scheduled Counseling: scheduled visits with a licensed counselor, including night and weekend availability
- Medical Visits: 24/7, on-demand and scheduled visits with a licensed medical provider
- Workshops and classes: On-demand and live workshops and classes including yoga and meditation.
- Peer Community: a safe space to anonymously express yourself and share your thoughts, feelings, and emotions
TimelyCare physicians and counselors can treat/discuss a wide range of common conditions, and after talking to you, will decide on the best course of treatment.
Some common presenting issues are:
- Sinus infection
- Influenza (flu)
- Stress and anxiety
How to register
Check out this video to learn how to register for TimelyCare.
To create an account:
- Visit timelycare.com/cwru
- Select Sign In at the top of the page.
- If using a mobile phone/tablet, you must download the TimelyMD app from the device’s app store. After downloading the app, select "Sign Up for TimelyMD."
- Set up an account using your case.edu email address (you must use email@example.com) and your name as it appears on your student ID.
- If prompted, click Log in
If you experience difficulties, please call 833.484.6359 or email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember: You can always get immediate assistance from University Health & Counseling Services' 24/7 on-call counselor at 216.368.5872 and nurse on-call at 216.368.2450.