In order to register for classes in July, there are a few items released today that must be completed in order to remove your “Roadmap Hold” on your account preventing course registration.
- Information for your advisor
- Math Placement, if applicable.
- Selecting Your First-Year Writing Seminar
- Test Scores and College Credit Evaluations
- Completing a meeting with your advisor - You will be able to begin scheduling an appointment with your advisor in early June. You will receive an email with the name of your advisor and the process for setting up your first meeting.
Beyond the “Roadmap Hold”, the university also requires you to submit the following:
- Student Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Completing the emergency contact information in the Student Information System (SIS)
We want to be sure you are ready to register for courses in July, so your prompt attention to completing these items will contribute to your success!