The relocation services listed are not all inclusive, but to be used as a guide as you transition to a new city.
University Circle is not only a great place to visit, but a great place to live. Whether you are a student, professional, or empty nester, University Circle has housing options for you. Over the next five years, it is projected that 1,000 new homes will be developed in the form of historic, new urban, and mixed-use projects.
Cleveland Plus Living
This site includes information on working in Cleveland - provides an overview of industry clusters and the region's economy, diversity and culture, and education.
- Cleveland Entertainment - An interactive experience that focuses on how people in Cleveland Plus spend their free time.
- Living in Cleveland - Answers questions about school systems, professional associations and real estate. www.clevelandplusliving.com
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services (formerly Realty One)
The company will not only assist with home and/or apartment searches and purchasing, but will provide the following relocation assistance services:
- Conduct a tour of Cleveland and its inner-ring suburbs
- Home marketing assistance
- Information on area schools
- Compile facts on communities under consideration
- Assist in locating temporary housing
- Show properties that meet the buyer's criteria
- Represent the buyer in the real estate transaction
- Offer complete sales transaction management
- Assist in locating legal, medical, adult and childcare facilities
Brickhaus, developers of Luxury townhomes at 27 Coltman in Little Italy and Eleven River in Rocky River, invite you to tour our properties and see the ultimate in luxury living in Cleveland. Features include customizable floor plans, rooftop terraces and green (living) roofs, environmentally friendly design, and much more. Please contact our offices for more information or to schedule a tour.
The Caple Henderson Team
28879 Chagrin Blvd, Woodmere at Eton Square (just east of I-271)
Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realty
Russell Real Estate
Progressive Urban Real Estate
Reilly Properties rents out beautiful, single family homes to graduate students, medical professionals and families. Our homes are located in the vibrant neighborhoods of Cleveland Heights, University Heights and Shaker Heights neighborhoods. Many of the homes include features such as hardwood floors, tasteful decorating, updated kitchens with all appliances, and updated bathrooms.
We are professional landlords who take care of our properties and all service calls are handled promptly. In addition, we are active Case athletic sponsors and well-known throughout the Case community.
Visit our website www.reilly-properties.com for more information and to view available properties.
University Circle Incorporated
With residential options ranging from newly constructed town homes to charming single-family homes to a renovated luxury hotel, living in University Circle has never been more appealing. All residences are within walking distance of the world-class health care, education and arts & cultural attractions. There is no better time to find a home in the Circle.
Aloha - The Off-Campus Housing Listing Service
Executive Arrangements Relocation Services
Providing information to newcomers about the city and surrounding areas. Some of the services include:
- Comprehensive welcome package customized to needs of the family
- Welcoming basket of NE Ohio goodies in their hotel room or sent to their home
- Detailed research to provide the “inside scoop” regarding special hobbies, interests, schools, or special needs
- Customized area orientation (available 365 days a year)
- School appointments or behind the scenes tours at attractions or areas of interest
- Introductions to community members with similar backgrounds & interests
- Spousal assistance for career or volunteer interests
- Invitations, once a quarter, to social gatherings to meet other recent transplants
- Personal yellow pages
Other Helpful Links:
Various ATMs are available on and near the campus to provide you with banking services twenty-four hours a day. ATMs can be found in Thwing Center, Baker Building, Fribley & Wade Commons, and the Celeste Biomedical Research Building. The two locations listed are closest to campus.
Cleveland Clinic Plaza
9411 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
2025 Stokes Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44106