The application information and link below are for admittance into the MPH program. Applicants must hold a BA, BS by the date the program of study begins (late August). For application deadlines, please visit the School of Graduate Studies. For any additional questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Requirements for MPH Program
- Personal and Educational Information
- Personal Statement discussing your previous experience and your motivation for obtaining a MPH degree. Please use the personal statement to address any issues that might be found in your student records. The personal statement should be 1 page in length.
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendations: 3 evaluators total, sent electronically through the application portal. One recommendation must be from an academic institution.
- Unofficial transcripts uploaded electronically into the application system. Please make sure uploaded unofficial transcripts are legible. Once an offer is made by the department and the applicant has accepted the offer, official transcripts and degree verification must be mailed to the School of Graduate Studies.
- The GRE general exam is required. If you are requesting a waiver due to previous graduate or professional degree completion or strong evidence of statistical classwork, please upload a letter requesting the waiver and the reason for the request. Please send the scores to 1105
There is an application fee of $50 when using the CWRU application portal. Please check with SOPHAS for their current application rates.
*For International Applicants: TOEFL or IELTS is required. Scores should be sent to our school code 1105. International applicants cannot be admitted without receipt of an acceptable official TOEFL or IELTS score.
Acceptable scores are: TOEFL: 90 or higher; IELTS: 7.0 or higher. The TOEFL and IELTS are valid for two years after the test date.
The language test requirement will be waived if you have completed a bachelors or masters degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction. See the School of Graduate Studies Language Score section for more information on waiving the requirement.
For additional resources, please visit the School of Graduate Studies.