Wellness and Self-Assessment Resources
Please visit the Mandel Wellness Pathway for a listing of Wellness resources that can be found locally and nationally including stress management, weight management, emotional health, and more. They also provide a variety of Self Assessment Tools including nutrition, diet, and mindfulness.
Experiencing Food Insecurity?
Case Western Reserve University has some resources available for students who may be experiencing food insecurity. It is open to all enrolled students. More information can be found on the Dean of Students website.
Emergency Financial Assistance
Students who are experiencing financial emergencies are eligible for limited assistance from the Emergency Fund in the Dean of Students office. Expenses covered include:
- Costs related to medical care, including medications
- Books and other essential academic expenses
- Safety needs (e.g. changing a lock)
- Assistance with the replacement of essential personal belongings due to fire, theft, or natural disaster
- Travel costs related to a death or illness in the immediate family
- Assistance with rent, utilities, food, and other essential household expenses
More information and the application can be found on the Dean of Students website.
Students who need assistance with legal matters can take advantage of the following resources:
- The Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association has an attorney referral system. Check out their website here.
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland can also provide legal advice. View their website here.
- For victims of harassment and/or sexual abuse, the Flora Mather Center has a victim advocate who is very skilled in helping victims navigate the legal processes. Visit their website here.
Campus Contact Numbers
|Campus Security (non-emergency)||216.368.3300|
|SOM Financial Aid Office||216.368.3666|
|Cleveland Health Sciences Library||216.368.4540|
|University Counseling Services||216.368.5872|
|University Health Service||216.368.2450|
|Interreligious Council||View the IRC Website|
Hospital Contact Numbers
|Louis Stokes VAMC-Wade Park||216.791.3800|
|MetroHealth Medical Center||216.778.7800|
|MetroHealth Pager Line||216.778.8100|
|University Hospitals of Cleveland||216.844.1000|
|University Hospitals Pager Line||216.207.7244|
Cleveland Area Contact Numbers
|Free Clinic of Greater Cleveland||216.721.4010|
|Prevention of Domestic Violence||216.391.HELP (4357)|
|Rape Crisis Center-Hotline||216.619.6192|