Some of these forms can be digitally signed. To enable digital signatures, you must open the PDFs in Acrobat Reader instead of displaying them within your browser.
- Add/Drop Form
- Change of Name Request Form
- End of Rotation Assessment Form
- New Elective/Course Proposal Form
- Student Letter Request Form
- Transcript & MSPE Request Form
- Unlisted Elective Form (submitted via cSRS)
- VSLO Invitation Form
- VSLO Verification Form
- 2023 University Program Official Audit Form
- 2023 College Program Official Audit Form
Case Western Reserve University is a participating member of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) and has adopted the new AAMC Uniform Clinical Training Affiliation Agreement. The Uniform Agreement complies with LCME accreditation standards and ensures an appropriate learning environment for our medical students.
The Uniform Agreement is a simple agreement that is incorporated by reference through a one-page Implementation Letter, signed by the medical school and host clinical institution.
Please contact the School Of Medicine Registrar for assistance and allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
AAMC Standardized Forms
- AAMC Uniform Clinical Training Agreement
- AAMC Implementation Letter
- AAMC Standardized Immunization Form
For additional information about the AAMC Uniform Agreement, please visit the AAMC Student Affairs website.