Faye Gary, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing professor and the Medical Mutual of Ohio Kent W. Clapp Chair, and double alumna Greer Glazer (NUR ’79; GRS ’84, nursing), dean and Schmidlapp Professor of Nursing at the University of Cincinnati College of Nursing, are two of 20 nurse researchers to be inducted into Sigma Theta Tau International Honors Society’s International Nurse Researcher Hall of Fame.
The 2021 class of researchers will be inducted at Sigma's 32nd International Nurse Research Congress in July 2021. The 2021 inductees represent Australia, Canada, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States. Sigma's Hall of Fame was established in 2010.
Gary and Glazer join 15 CWRU nursing faculty and alumni in Sigma's International Nurse Researcher Hall of Fame.
CWRU Faculty and Alumni Hall of Fame Members
- Faye Gary, EdD, RN, FAAN (faculty)
- Greer Glazer, PhD, RN, CNP, FAAN (MSN '79; PhD '84)
- Carol Musil, PhD, RN, FAAN, FGSA (current dean at FPB, MSN '79, PhD '91)
- Jen-Jiuan Liaw, BSN, MSN, PhD, RN (MSN '94)
- Joachim Voss, PhD, RN, ACRN, FAAN (faculty)
- Jaclene Zauszniewski, PhD, RN-BC, FAAN (faculty; MSN ‘89; PhD ‘92)
- Lorraine C. Mion, PhD, RN, FAAN (MSN ‘81, PhD ‘92)
- Mary Beth Happ, PhD, RN, FAAN, FGSA (MSN ‘88)
- Joyce Fitzpatrick, PhD, MBS, RN, FAAN (faculty)
- Adelina Nyamathi, PhD, ANP, FAAN (PhD ‘83)
- Barbara Daly, PhD, RN, FAAN (ret. faculty)
- May Wykle, PhD, RN, FAAN, FGSA (ret. faculty, dean emerita)
- Susan Ludington, PhD, CNM, FAAN (faculty)
- Shirley Moore, PhD, RN, FAAN (ret. faculty)
- Thelma J. Wells, PhD, RN, BSN, MSN (MSN ‘70)
- Ellen J. Hahn, PhD, RN (BSN ‘75)
- Dorothy Brooten, PhD, RN, FAAN (former dean and faculty)