Report a Technical Issue: email@example.com
Technical Support Emergency: Call 216.368.HELP (4357)
- Type: Small Study
- Room Type: Academic
- Board: Whiteboard
- Flooring: Tile
Technology (Level 1.5)
- Remote Control Panel: User-friendly panel that allows users to turn the system on and off, select various input sources and adjust audio volume
- Video Projection: 1024 x 768 (native) Resolution; 1280 x 1024 max. Light Output 3,500 ANSI lumen.
- VCR/DVD: DVD-Video, MP3-CD, CD-R/CD-RW playback. DVD High Speed, Smooth Motion Scan: 5; Speeds up to x100; Standard VHS playback.
- Doc Camera: Progressive Scan; Resolution 1024 x 768 (native). Continuous Auto Focus; 24x Zoom; "Image Turn"; 9 Picture Memory; Text Enhancer.
- Speakers: Stereo Sound System.
- Windows PC: Windows 10.
- Instructor voice: microphone for online meeting and recording, with voice reinforcement.
Teaching in this room
- In-Room Microphone: Faculty voice will be heard in live sessions and recordings without wireless mic.
Portable Device Connectivity
- Laptop: Video (HD15), audio and network (DHCP).
- Media: Composite Video (BNC/RCA) and stereo audio (RCA).