Group managers may choose to hide their Group from CWRU’s Google Groups directory. Managers may wish to use this setting if their Group is private and they intend to add subscribers directly. Groups are visible in the directory unless otherwise specified.
To hide your Group from the directory, follow these steps.
1. Log in to groups.case.edu.
2. Click My Groups
3. Click Manage beneath the title of the Group you wish to hide.
4. Click Information in the left sidebar to expand the settings.
5. Under Information, click Directory.
6. Uncheck the box to the left of List this group in the directory and click Save.