When to Apply?
Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis for admission for the Spring, Summer, or Fall academic terms.
Once the application and 3 letters of recommendation are received, admission decisions are communicated within 2-3 weeks.
How to apply
Required application materials include:
- Online Application: Start the online application. The MS Program is sponsored by the Department of Pathology in the School of Medicine.
- Transcripts: Submit unofficial transcripts for all colleges or universities attended.
- Resume/CV: Upload your current resume/CV outlining all science-related work experience and volunteer roles with time frames. Make sure to highlight any research positions and describe your research projects.
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation are required. Science professors who can attest to your academic or professional experience are preferred over other referees. The online application will request the referee's contact info for electronic submission.
- Statement of Purpose: In 1-2 pages, address your interest in the Master's Program and how you hope to utilize this degree in your career path.
- International applicants must submit a score report for an English proficiency exam. The accepted exams and minimum scores are:
- TOEFL (100)
- IELTS (7.0)
- Exemptions are approved for i) Canadian citizens or ii) applicants who have received a bachelor's or master's degree from a US academic institution. In these circumstances, the English proficiency exam is waived after the online application has been submitted.
- For questions regarding this policy, please contact Dr. Wearsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Fee: Pay the $50 application fee to submit your application.
Optional application materials include:
- Test Scores: We accept scores for the MCAT, GRE, and USMLE.
Pathology MS Programs
Wolstein Research Building
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine