Undergraduate (BSN) Tuition & Expenses
For the cost of attendance as an undergraduate nursing student at Case Western Reserve University, visit the University's Office of Financial Aid.
Estimated expenses for clinical site travel can be found Here.
Graduate Program Tuitions
For detailed information on tuition rates, visit the University Office of Student Financial Services.
Graduate Tuition Information
Tuition for our two-year MN degree, Graduate Entry Nursing Program, is estimated at $108,624.
Graduate Budget Allowances
Case Western Reserve University includes tuition, fees, and the following standard allowance in the estimated cost of education when it determines financial aid packages
- Living allowance: $23,630
- Books and supplies: calculated at $74 per credit hour
- Computer allowance: $1,300 (1st yr. new students)
- Travel: included with living allowance
- Estimated Expenses for Clinical Site Travel for Graduate Entry Students