In the last few weeks, we have been sending a slew of information your way. Understandably, some of this information may have fallen through the cracks or not been fully absorbed. Therefore, Student Services has created a few short informational videos to help you navigate all of the new changes. I urge you to take a few minutes to watch the below videos.
A Message from the Dean | Dean Gilmore
Student Support | Andrea Porter, Assistant Dean for Student Services
- Student health and counseling services
- CWRU emergency fund / Mandel School student emergency fund
- Financial aid
- Protocol for reporting COVID-19 results
- Disability services
Summer and Fall 2020 | Scott Wilkes, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs
- Summer and Fall 2020 semesters
- Completing academic classes (remote learning and P/NP)
- Academic advising
Field Education | Amy Korsch-Williams, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs & Field Education
- Changes to field education
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with questions or view the two recorded Zoom Q&A sessions that were held May 6, 2020.
We miss seeing you and hope you are all doing well!
Grover C. Gilmore, PhD
Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Dean in Applied Social Sciences