Investing in a graduate education in social work or nonprofit management opens doors for you to build new skills and put those talents to use immediately upon graduation. At the Mandel School, your success after graduation is as important to us as excelling in the classroom, and our team of career professionals help you prepare for the next step.
What do we mean by career planning? We mean putting you in the strongest position to elevate your career and effect change in the field. How do we do that?
- Career counseling
- Networking opportunities
- Resume and CV reviews
- Biannual career fairs
- Targeted job postings
CWRU Handshake, find jobs both on and off campus
- Learn more about Using Handshake
- Video: Search for, Save, and Apply to Jobs in Handshake, details how to use ‘Jobs’ tab, filter and apply to jobs
- Schedule a Career Counseling appointment. (Watch this video on how to schedule an appointment and filter for Careers in Public Service for specific appointment types)
- See this Career Search Guide for everything job search - social work resume sample is on page 89
- Access My CWRU - My Career portal to access online resources available to you as a student, like Big Interview and CareerShift (note-see PDF links for details in using these resources.)
- Check out Career Lab to seek answers to quick career questions or get a resume review
Connect with a Mandel School student advancement specialist at email@example.com to learn more about these services and how to receive additional support with professional development.