Dr. Wilkes is currently the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs. Before that, he was the Director of Field Education at MSASS. He joined the Field Education Department in the fall of 2007 as a Field Faculty Advisor and assumed leadership for the department in 2011. He has more than 15 years of experience working in the area of child welfare.
Why I Chose This Profession
My inspiration for choosing this profession resulted from the influence of a number of high school and college professors who had a tremendous impact on me. I was always fascinated by the human condition and derive great personal and professional satisfaction from helping people.
- Child Welfare
- Field Education
- Forensic Social Work
- Social Service Funding and Management
- Children, Youth and Families
- Community Practice for Social Change
- Masters of Nonprofit Organizations
- Undergraduate Minor in Social Work