Tuesday, April 4th, 2023 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Mark your calendars for CWRU’s annual Day of Giving on Tuesday, April 4! This year, we are hosting watch parties in Noble Commons from 12:30 to 2 p.m. and 4 to 6:30 p.m. There will be food, games and many ways to show our students your support. With a focus on participation, strength in numbers trumpets how invaluable our future Change Leaders are in building a more just world.
To help create more energy and excitement, the school’s Visiting Committee has stepped up with a generous matching gift challenge of more than $30,000. Financial support like this is just one of the many ways you can get involved and participate in what will be a record-setting year:
- Sign up to be an advocate and help promote Day of Giving. Year-long bragging rights will be awarded to one faculty and one staff member whose advocacy impact secures the most donations.
- Record a 15-30 second video on what donor support to the Mandel School means to you and your students.
- Share, share, share! Spread the word via social media.
- Add the Day of Giving link to your email signature.
- Consider making your own gift to the Mandel School fund of your choosing, and have it doubled by the Visiting Committee.
- Join our students on April 4 in Noble Commons for food, fun and a celebration of philanthropy!
Have questions or want to get more involved? Contact Ashley Presutto.
Mandel School | Noble Commons
11235 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106