Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
As part of the specialized placement process for Second Year students, the Field Education Department will be hosting a Field Education Fair. We will have 33 community partners in attendance, many of which are alumni of the school.
All students, faculty and staff are welcome to stop by and say hello to our community partners!
Agencies & Organizations Attending
- Akron Children's Hospital / Pediatric Palliative Care
- America SCORES Cleveland
- Applewood Centers, Inc.
- Beech Brook
- Believe in Dreams
- Burten Bell Carr Development Inc.
- Catholic Charities Migration and Refugee Services
- Center on Poverty and Community Development
- CHN Housing Partners
- Community Innovation Network
- Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care
- Cuyahoga County Division of Children's Services
- Cuyahoga County Public Defender Office
- CWRU Health and Counseling Services
- Directions for Youth and Families
- Family Pride of NEO
- Fostering Hope
- Highland Springs
- Holding Space Psychotherapy
- Neighborhood Family Practice
- Northcoast Behavioral Healthcare
- Oriana House Inc.
- Signature Health
- Stella Maris
- The Nord Center
- University Circle Inc. / University Circle Police Department
- University Hospitals Advanced Behavioral Health
- VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System
Practicum Grant Opportunities
- Center on Trauma and Adversity
- CWRU HRSA, Community-Based Integrated Behavioral Health, Opioid and Substance Use Disorders Training Program
Mandel School | Noble Commons
11235 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106