We can help you find articles, books, and many other types of reliable information. Our research help hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Intensive Weekend Saturdays: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Stop by at your convenience or make an appointment.
Would you like to increase your students’ use of appropriate resources for their research papers? Harris Librarians are here to help! Contact Kristen Kirchgesler to:
- Work collaboratively to build an effective research assignment.
- Schedule an interactive instruction session for your students.
When scheduling an instruction session, please share your class assignment, what you’d like us to cover, and possible dates and times for an instruction session.
Copying, Printing and Faxing
A self-service photocopy machine and a wēpa printing kiosk are located by the library entrance.
- $0.10 per page; the copier accepts the CaseOneCard, $1 bills, $5 bills, and U.S. coins except pennies.
You can print from the public computers throughout the Library or directly from your laptop by setting up a wēpa account. Select Case Western Reserve University from the School drop-down menu and log in with your CWRU network ID and password.
Black and white printing costs
- $0.07 – single-sided
- $0.13 – double-sided
Color printing costs
- $.49 per single-sided.
- $.78 each double-sided.
Add at least $5.00 to your wēpa account or use your CaseOneCard to avoid a $.40 credit card transaction fee.
You can send and receive faxes at the Library! Stop by the main service desk for assistance.
Alumni/Special Borrower’s Card
Mandel School alumni and field instructors may request a Harris Library Special Borrowers Card. The card is valid for one academic year and are renewed upon request. Cardholders can borrow:
- Non-reference books, pamphlets, and media items from the Harris and Kelvin Smith Libraries.
- Up to six items at a time including OhioLINK items.