Canvas is the Learning Management System at CWRU, providing campus members the tools and resources needed for in-person and online teaching and learning. Canvas includes features instructors and students have come to depend on, such as online assignments, announcements, and quizzes.
Canvas Training & Support
If you ever need help with Canvas, you have several support options:
- Click the Help button in Canvas for 24/7/365 support by Instructure (the folks who make Canvas).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the CWRU Canvas Support Team.
- Contact the [U]Tech Service Desk at 216.368.HELP, email@example.com, or help.case.edu.
Learn more about Canvas and its features with the following resources.
To help you get started on your journey with Canvas, check out these resources:
- Getting Started for Instructors
- Three steps that instructors can take to access Canvas, create a Canvas course, and put content into Canvas.
- Getting Started for Students
- Three steps that students can take to access Canvas, find courses, and navigate a Canvas course site.
- Getting Started Video Series
- A series of CWRU-specific videos that guide users through how to use the most common features in Canvas.
- Canvas Guides
- A collection of written guides with images, covering almost every feature in Canvas!
Canvas has a lot of great tools and features, and we've got great resources to learn more about them!
- Canvas Resources Course
- The Teaching & Learning Technologies team has put together a training course for instructors, focusing on CWRU-specific topics and recommendations.
- Canvas Guides
- Written by Instructure, the makers of Canvas, the Guides offer quick how-to information for specific Canvas tools and features.
- Canvas Community
- The Canvas Community is a robust and thriving network of Canvas users around the world! Ask questions, find answers, and connect with peers.