Canvas is the Learning Management System at CWRU, providing campus members the tools and resources needed for in-person and online teaching and learning. Canvas includes features instructors and students have come to depend on, such as online assignments, announcements, and quizzes.
Canvas Training & Support
If you ever need help with Canvas, you have several support options:
- Click the Help button in Canvas for 24/7/365 support by Instructure (the folks who make Canvas).
- Send an email to email@example.com to contact the CWRU Canvas Support Team.
- Contact the [U]Tech Service Desk at 216.368.HELP, firstname.lastname@example.org, or help.case.edu.
Learn more about Canvas and its features with the following resources.
To help you get started on your journey with Canvas, check out these resources:
- Getting Started for Instructors
- Three steps that instructors can take to access Canvas, create a Canvas course, and put content into Canvas.
- Getting Started for Students
- Three steps that students can take to access Canvas, find courses, and navigate a Canvas course site.
- Getting Started Video Series
- A series of CWRU-specific videos that guide users through how to use the most common features in Canvas.
- Canvas Guides
- A collection of written guides with images, covering almost every feature in Canvas!
Canvas has a lot of great tools and features, and we've got great resources to learn more about them!
- Canvas Resources Course
- The Teaching & Learning Technologies team has put together a training course for instructors, focusing on CWRU-specific topics and recommendations.
- Canvas Guides
- Written by Instructure, the makers of Canvas, the Guides offer quick how-to information for specific Canvas tools and features.
- Canvas Community
- The Canvas Community is a robust and thriving network of Canvas users around the world! Ask questions, find answers, and connect with peers.
The Teaching and Learning Technologies team offers training and support opportunities for Canvas. Use the training calendar on this page to find the most recent training offerings. If you would like to meet with someone to discuss your specific questions, please contact email@example.com.