Graduate Studies orientation for Summer 2019 and Fall 2019 incoming students is a two-day event which will be held on Tuesday, August 20 and Wednesday, August 21 in the Tinkham Veale University Center.
Tuesday, August 20, 8am - 4pm: Day 1 Orientation for All Students
Wednesday, August 21
- 8am - 12:30pm: Day 2 Orientation for All Students
- 12:30 - 3:30pm: International Teaching Assistants
- 3:30 - 5pm: International Students
Teaching Assistants (TA) will also be required to complete a two-part training:
- Canvas Webinar (available late July/early August): online training to be completed at your own pace before the semester begins
- On-campus training session on Saturday, August 24, 2019 from 9am - 3pm in the Tinkham Veale University Center
Please contact Elise Geither in UCITE at UNIV400@case.edu if you have questions about TA training.
Full Orientation Schedule
Additional events are taking place on campus and in the community which can help you meet people, learn about services, and get to know your surroundings. We've compiled a schedule of these events, including orientation, which begin on Saturday, August 17 and continue after classes begin. Click here for the schedule of events. More events will be added, so check back later in the summer.
The presentations and flyers/handouts from the Spring 2019 Graduate Orientation can be viewed in the spring online orientation packet.