CampusGroups (community.case.edu) is Case Western Reserve University’s community engagement platform. CampusGroups is supported by the Division of Student Affairs and is available for students, staff, and faculty.
With CampusGroups, you can:
- Browse the campus-wide calendar and find events you want to attend
- Find groups and organizations based on your interests
- Keep track of your groups, registered events, submitted forms, and other involvement
Officers or administrators of groups can:
- Create and post events on the campus-wide calendar
- Collect payments for event tickets and store items
- Create surveys and forms
- Create and send emails and newsletters
CampusGroups Training and Support:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions and technical issues.
If you want to create a group or make any changes to your group, please make a request through the Group Maintenance Form.
Refer to the guides and resources to learn more:
- Officer Toolkit
- Event Creation
- Advanced Event Creation
- Event Management and Check-In
- Online Payments and Refunds
- Member Uploads
- Virtual Fair Guide
- Budgeting Guide
- Group Re-Registration