The Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing invites scholars from our partnering Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) and Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) to join our graduate and professional student community in its quest toward the university’s North Star.
Students who meet the qualifications and matriculate from one of our partner institutions will be considered for the North Star Award covering 30% tuition. There will not be a cap on the number of awards distributed, and all qualified applicants will be considered.
Current Institutional Partners
- Dillard University
- Fisk University
- Hampton University
- Howard University
- Jackson State University
- North Carolina Central University
- Savannah State University
- Tougaloo College
- Tuskegee University
- Xavier University of Louisiana
*Additional partnerships are in the works. Check back often.
- Master of Nursing Program
- Master of Science in Nursing Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing
For more information on the North Star initiative, please contact email@example.com.