- Geriatric Mental Health (e.g., Delirium care process improvements; Advanced Psychopathology for Older Adult Care)
- Family Caregiving Assessment and Intervention (e.g., clinical and academic implementation expertise; Intervention Fidelity Supervisor for NIH-funded protocols, CWRU)
- Pedagogy and Technology for Engaged Learning (e.g., Active Learning Fellow, CWRU; Coronavirus Technology and Pedagogy Faculty Leader, CWRU)
- Effort and Workload factors (e.g., measures of exertion, mental and physical effort, task difficulty)
- Effort and Workload
- Depressive Symptoms
- Caregiver Health
- “Self-Management Interventions: Considering Needs and Preferences of Dementia Caregivers” R01-NR8476 Zauszniewski, PI Roles on project: Dementia Specialist, Supervisor for Interventionists in Three-Arm Intervention with family caregivers. (2019-2021)
- “Tailored Health Self-Management Interventions for Highly Distressed Family Caregivers” R01-NR6817 Zauszniewski, PI Roles on project: Dementia Specialist, Education Content Development, Supervisor for Interventionists in Three-Arm Intervention with distressed family caregivers. (2020-2024)
- "Delirium Education and Evaluation Program” [DEEP]: Using Service Learning to Teach Nursing Students and Family Caregivers of Older Adults about Delirium Recognition and Prevention: Principal Investigator.
- "Effort in Caregiving and its Relationship to Caregiver Depressive Symptoms" (2007-2009): Principal Investigator. Dr Diana Morris: Co-investigator.
- "Understanding Effort in Caregiving [a mixed methods study]" (2006-2007): Principal Investigator. Dr Diana Morris: Co-investigator.
- "Creating Care Networks: The Prentiss Project" (2004-2005): Co-investigator with Dr. Diana Morris.
- Project Coordinator for "Care Networks for Formal and Informal Caregivers of Older Adults" – Dr. Diana Morris: Project Director. (2003-2008)
Juratovac, E. (2022). Integrative management of disordered cognition. In K. A. Tusaie & J. J. Fitzpatrick (Eds.), Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nursing: Integrating Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, and Complementary and Alternative Approaches Across the Life Span (3rd ed.). Springer.
Juratovac, E. (2018). Delirium. In J. J. Fitzpatrick, C. M. Alfes, & R. Hickman (eds.), A Guide to Mastery in Clinical Nursing: A Comprehensive Reference. New York: Springer.
Juratovac. Section Editor, Geriatrics. Mastery in Clinical Practice: A Comprehensive Reference. J. J. Fitzpatrick, C. M. Alfes, & R. Hickman (eds.), A Guide to Mastery in Clinical Nursing: A Comprehensive Reference. New York: Springer.
Juratovac, E., Morris, D. L., Zauszniewski, J. A., & Wykle, M. L. (2012). Effort, workload, and depressive symptoms in family caregivers of older adults: Conceptualizing and testing a work-health relationship. Research and Theory for Nursing Practice: an International Journal, 26(2), 74-94.
Juratovac, E. (2011). Where pedagogy and practice converge: Engaging graduate gerontology students in the community through service learning and caregiver education. In M. L. Wykle & S. H. Gueldner (Eds.), Aging Well: Gerontological Education for Nurses and Other Health Professionals (pp. 145-149). Boston, MA: Jones & Bartlett.