- Nursing Theory
- Care of Vulnerable Populations
- Health Policy
- Gerontology and Biological Aging
- LGBTQ+ Health
- Behavioral Economics and Decision Science
- mHealth and Technology
- Complexity Science
Sex Specific Mechanisms in the Symptom Experience Among HIV+ Women in the CNICS Cohort. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease. (Webel and Moore, MPI) 8/10/2018-4/30/2020.
Exploring Sex-Based Differences in People Aging with HIV. American Nurses Foundation Nursing Research Grant. (Moore, PI) 09/01/2017-08/31/2019.
Awards and Honors
- Moore, S.E., Holaday, B., Meehan, N., & Watt, P. (2015) “Exploring mHealth as a New Route to Bridging the Nursing Theory-Practice Gap.” Research and Theory for Nursing Practice. 29(1). 38-52.
- Holaday, B., & Moore, S.E. (2016) “Newborn Screening in the Genomic Era.” The South Carolina Nurse, 23(2), 12-3.
- Moore, S. E., Voss, J., & Webel, A. (In Press). Sex-based differences in plasma cytokine concentrations and sleep disturbance relationships among people living with HIV. Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care.
- Moore, S.E. (2018). Human Immunodeficiency Virus. In J. Fitzpatrick, C. Alfes, & R. Hickman (Eds.), A guide to mastery in clinical nursing (pp. 337-9). New York, NY: Springer.
- Moore, S. E., Ulbrich, H. H., Hepburn, K., Holaday, B., Mayo, R., Sharp, J., & Pruitt, R. H. (2018). Behavioral Economics: A New Lens for Understanding Genomic Decision Making. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 50(3), 241–248. https://doi.org/10.1111/jnu.12379