BSN students matriculating in Fall 2019 and later
- Demonstrates the ability to integrate principles of evidence-based practice and quality improvement to deliver safe patient-centered care.
- Exhibits leadership skills to optimize health care outcomes, influence health policy, and advance the nursing profession.
- Demonstrates clinical reasoning that promotes a culture of quality and safety to individuals, families, and populations.
- Collaborates with interprofessional teams, fostering open communication and shared decision making to ensure safe, high quality, and cost-effective care.
- Integrates behaviors, values, and the professional code that reflects the nursing profession.
- Explains the benefits of utilizing health care information systems and technologies to promote safe, patient-centered care and support decision making.