- Effect of SystemCHANGE on Cognitive Processing & Cardiac Health in HIV+ adults.
PI: Allison R. Webel, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Mindfulness Attitude to Deliver Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (MAD DASH).
PI: Kathy Denise Wright, PhD, RN, GCNS-BC, PMHCNS-BC
- Brain & Hormonal Biomarkers Associated with Self-Management Information Behaviors.
PI: Lenette Jones, PhD, RN
- The Mediating Effects of the Decentering on Self-Management Behaviors in Caregivers of Critically, Chronically Ill Patients.
PI: Ronald Hickman, PhD, RN, ACNP-BC, FAAN
- The Mediating Effects of Decentering on Self-Management of Stress and End of Life Planning in Caregivers of Cancer Patients.
PI: Sara Douglas, PhD, RN
- The Effects of Resourcefulness Training Intervention and Decentering on Self-Management of Stress in Caregivers of Children with Complex Chronic Conditions Dependent on Lifesaving Medical Technology.
PI: Valerie Toly, PhD, RN, CPNP
- Adolescent Weight Management Intervention Research with Low-resourced, Urban-dwelling Families
PI: Heather Hardin, PhD, RN
- Effect of Emotion regulation Training on Self-Management Behaviors following Cardiac Rehabilitation.
PI: Kelly Wierenga, PhD, RN
- Effects of a Technology-based intervention and Positive Psychological Training on Cognitive Processing and Blood Pressure Control in African Americans.
PI: Carolyn Harmon-Still, PhD, MSM, AGPCNP-BC, CCRP