We, the graduate students of the MN, MSN, and DNP programs of the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing (FPB) at Case Western Reserve University, believe that a graduate student association supports the mission of FPB, creates opportunities for the development of graduate student responsibility and leadership, promotes loyalty to our school and profession, and increases understanding and cooperation between faculty and the students.
Board Members 2017-2018
- GSNA Board President: Hyun Ji "Jaime" Kim
- GSNA Board DNP Vice President: Ashley Badders
- GSNA Board MSN Vice President: Jessie Peng
- GSNA Board MN Vice President: Jillian Sullivan
- GSNA Board Secretary: Jennifer Baird
Still Want to Get Involved?
We have several other positions still available that would look GREAT on your professional resume. If you are interested in getting involved in GSNA, please reach out Jaime Kim at email@example.com.