We, the graduate students of the MN, MSN, and DNP programs of the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing (FPB) at Case Western Reserve University, believe that a graduate student association supports the mission of FPB, creates opportunities for the development of graduate student responsibility and leadership, promotes loyalty to our school and profession, and increases understanding and cooperation between faculty and the students.
Mission: To create opportunities and stable communities in which all graduate students of the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing can seek out mentorship, resources, knowledge and guidance within their nursing community here at Case Western Reserve University.
Vision: To see long lasting, collaborative and interprofessional relationships develop between students of the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing and their peers, faculty and colleagues in nursing and other healthcare disciplines.
Board Members 2023-2024
- President - A. Hayden Miller
- DNP Vice President - Kimberly Wiggan
- MSN Vice President - Keya Kumar
- MN Vice President - Lindsay Morris
- Faculty Member - Dr. Craig King
GSNA Professional Growth Grant
- Please visit this page for more information regarding the GSNA Professional Growth Grant Process.