Federal Student Aid

Graduation caps

Applicants wishing to be considered for federal financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Eligibility for financial aid will be determined after students complete the FAFSA and a Federal Direct Loan application.

The Mandel School FAFSA code is E00084.

Financial aid packages are created after you are admitted to the Mandel School and you have completed both the FAFSA and the CWRU Financial Aid Form. The financial aid packages are sent out via email as soon as the determination is made.

Learn more about applying for financial aid and aid eligibility.

Federal Direct Loans

  • Graduate and professional students may borrow funds each year through this program. The maximum unsubsidized loan available is $20,500 per year. Repayment of these loans begins six months after graduation.

Graduate PLUS Loan

  • Graduate PLUS Loans are credit-based, unsubsidized loans for graduate and professional students. Graduate PLUS Loans help pay for educational expenses up to the cost of attendance minus all other financial support.

For any questions about financial aid, please contact Richard Sigg.