CWRU uses a paperless tuition billing system. Instead of mailing a paper bill, the student, as well as any authorized users, will receive a billing notification via email, typically around 4pm on a billing date. The message informs the student that new billing information is available and provides the access link, case.edu/sis.
The current billing statement will include all charges, credits, and pending financial aid for the current billing cycle. Subsequent billing statements will only reflect new charges and payments. For new activity since your last billing date, please use the Account Inquiry link from the Student Center.
To access the most current statement, please perform the following steps:
- Log into SIS at case.edu/sis
- In the Finances section of the Student Center homepage, click the "view billing statements / make a payment" link.
- Click the "open online billing and payment system"
- Once in the billing system, click the "View & Pay Accounts" link.
- In the Statement Information box, click "View Latest Statement" or "Download PDF" to view your prepared billing statement.