Online Payment Options
- E-Check (or Savings Deduction) (no fee)
- Credit Card (or Debit Card) - American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa (payments will incur a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.7% and paid directly to the payment processor)
- International Wire Transfer (fees will vary based on payment method and currency)
To Make an Online Payment
Students and authorized users can make online payments using SIS. Other payment options can be found by visiting the payment methods page.
- Log into SIS at case.edu/sis
- Click the "Finances" tile on the Student Home and then the "Make a Payment" tile.
- Click the green "Make a Payment" button.
- Enter the amount to pay, select your payment method, and click Continue.
- Follow the online prompts in order to complete the transaction.
If you customize your Finances section by hiding this tile, please perform a search for "Make Payment" to access the page.
Clicking the "Make a Payment" tile will open a new window into the billing system. Please ensure any pop-up blockers are temporarily disabled.
Debit and credit cards will incur a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.7% and will be added to the transaction. Utilize e-Check or savings account deduction for a cost-free payment option.
Unless stated on the payment confirmation page, online e-check, savings account deductions, and credit card payments are reflected immediately in the student's SIS account.