Online Payment Options
- E-Check or Savings Deduction (fee free)
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa (payments will incur a non-refundable convenience fee)
- International Wire Transfer (fees will vary based on payment method and currency)
To Make an Online Payment
Students and authorized users can make online payments using SIS. Other payment options can be found by visiting the payment methods page.
- Log into SIS at case.edu/sis
- In the Finances section of the Student Center homepage, click the "view billing statements / make a payment" link.
- Click the "open online billing and payment system"
- Once in the billing system, click the "View & Pay Accounts" link and then "Make Payment" button.
- Enter the amount to pay, select your payment method, and click Continue.
- Follow the online prompts in order to complete the transaction.