Insurance & Personal Property

The University's insurance program does not cover loss or damage to students' personal property. This policy includes, but is not limited to, residential facilities, lockers, classrooms, lounges, etc. Many homeowners' policies provide for such coverage while a student is away from home attending school. Students may wish to check with their parents' insurance provider or to buy separate insurance policies to cover their personal possessions.