Financial Reporting and Reconciling is a course in the CWRU Administrative Professional Series (CAPS). It introduces the three ways to run financial reports from PeopleSoft Financials. Included during the course are recommendations for the management of financial activities at the departmental level, and best practices for reconciling monthly reports. This course is not required for employees seeking access to the Reporting Database of PeopleSoft Financials.
This class is a core class for the Certificate of Achievement in Financial Management.
To receive access to the Reporting Database, the Online Security Form needs to be completed by a member of your department who already has access. Instructions for completing the Online Security Form are available at CAPS for PeopleSoft Financials Access.
ABCs of Financials at CWRU (in-person CAPS course)
- Participants must register for classes in order to attend.
- Participants must provide at least 24 hours' notice to the CAPS management team if they are unable to attend. To cancel, email email@example.com.
- If a a participant fails to cancel his or her attendance at least 24 hours' in advance of the class, a $25 no-show fee will be charged to his or her department.
- All CAPS classes will start at the time scheduled. Registrants should five to ten minutes early in order to be prepared for class.
- Registrants who are more than 10 minutes late for a class or who depart 10 minutes early from a class will not receive certification credit for the course. If time accommodations need to be made, registrants should email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours' prior to the scheduled start time.