Abstracts submission deadline: Friday, September 24
This year's symposium will feature an awardee session on day two of the conference. All students, postdocs, residents and fellows conducting research in Artificial Intelligence in Oncology are invited to submit abstracts. A committee will review abstracts based on the relationship to cancers and AI, novelty, significance of findings, and clarity.
Up to 6 awardees will be selected to present their work during the virtual symposium for 5 minutes each during a special session on Tuesday, November 9. These sessions will be prerecorded. Awardees will be notified by Monday, October 11. All other accepted abstracts will be compiled into a document for attendees to access.
Abstract submission instructions
- All abstracts must be submitted via the online portal.
- All individuals who submit abstracts must also register for the event.
- Each abstract must fit on one 8 1/2 x 11-inch paper with 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font.
- Place the abstract title, authors, and author affiliations at the top.
- Bold and underline the name of the presenting author.
- If an abstract is selected for the Awardee presentation the author labeled in bold and underline must give the oral presentation.
- The abstract body is limited to 500 words maximum.
- You can include figures, references and acknowledgments in the abstract
- The organizing committee reserves the right to modify the abstract for uniformity.
- Abstracts submission deadline: Friday, September 24, 2021
- Awardee notification: Monday, October 11, 2021
- Prerecorded sessions due: Friday, October 29, 2021
- Awardee presentation: Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Questions should be directed to Mary Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.