- Maintaining and operating ionizing radiation-producing devices for cancer researchers
- Consultation with users concerning instrumentation, services, training requirements, security clearances, and experimental design
- Training new users in the proper and safe operation of the equipment
- Technical assistance upon request for dose and dose-rate calculations, hands-on assistance with experiments, design of specialized shields, and other problem solving
- Focal radiation delivery to small animals with Radiation Oncology clinical devices
Radiation Resources equipment is available to all Cancer Center members. A range of irradiators is available to handle cells or animals at high or low dose rates. The staff will assist users in choosing the most appropriate equipment for their purposes.
- $100 per each 30-minute session for instrument time (charges are incurred for a minimum of 30 minutes with a 5-minute grace period)
- $50/session for assistance (when it is needed)
All resource users must be trained and authorized. For more information please contact Juan Jeffrey at email@example.com.
Remember to acknowledge the valuable services provided by Cancer Center Shared Resources in your research papers and publications:
"This research was supported by the Radiation Resources Shared Resource of the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center (P30CA043703)."
Contact for Information
Raymond F. Muzic, Jr., PhD, Director