Want to advance your nursing career? A brighter future starts with an MSN from Case Western Reserve University. With more than 10 specialty tracks to choose from, graduate with your advanced degree and skills in 24 months. There's still time to apply! The MSN deadline is APRIL 1, 2019.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Education with Population Focus
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Family Systems Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) (NNP)
- Nursing Anesthesia Program
- Nurse Midwifery
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Acute Care
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP)
A Flight Nursing specialty can be added to Acute Care majors.