Director of Recruitment & Enrollment
Admissions Coordinator, Graduate Programs
Director of Financial Aid
Dedra Hanna Adams
To Make Applying Easier
Check out our downloadable instructions first. You will also need a credit card for your $75 application fee, if applicable.
- Post-Licensure DNP Application Instructions
- Applications for the Post-Licensure DNP are due March 15th for Summer and Fall enrollment, and October 1st for Spring enrollment.
- Post-Master's DNP Application Instructions
- If you do not have an MSN, you must submit a portfolio to determine which "bridge" courses will be required.
- Applications for the Post-Master's DNP Program are reviewed year-round. For questions about the Post-Master's DNP and relevant deadlines, contact email@example.com
One More Tip
If you are applying for the Post-Master’s DNP Program, please select the following choices when in the application on the Enrollment Information tab:
- Select Post-Masters DNP from the choices listed on the Academic Program drop-down list
- Select DNP from the Degree drop-down list.
- Select either Clinical or Educational for your leadership electives--your area of focus within the DNP program--from the Academic Program drop-down list.