- Update your contact info so other alumni can reach you
- Retain your university email address or provide one you prefer to keep you posted and engaged
- Search for alumni with specific degrees and concentrations around the country for networking purposes
- Join us on LinkedIn to connect with other alumni
Mandel School Communications and Events
- action magazine
- Monthly e-newsletter: Inside the Action - Share your news or simply provide us with a non-Case email address you use frequently (via the alumni news form) so that you’ll receive this in-depth communication which is chock-full of activities and information that will keep you connected.
- Programming from our Research and Training Centers: Attend in person or watch via livestream. Receive discounted CEUs where applicable.
- Homecoming & Reunion: Don’t miss the fun activities we have planned for Oct. 13 & 14, including the Mandel School Carnival and a special networking and panel event for our nonprofit management alumni!
- CWRU Alumni Career Services: Job searching assistance; Alumni Career Network; career fairs (virtual and in-person).
- Handshake: Free job board where alumni can search for jobs or even post open jobs at their agencies
- Join the Alumni Career Network to remotely advise students and network with other alumni.
- Post-Graduation Career Support: Various career search/career management platforms, mock interviewing, inventories, resume reviews, and more.
- Study Abroad: Alumni and other social work professionals are invited to participate in our study abroad courses on a selected basis. Some courses may offer CEUs.
- Harris Library at Mandel School: Alumni borrower’s card to borrow up to six non-reference, media and OhioLink items at a time
- CWRU’s Kelvin Smith Library offers same benefits to our alumni with their alumni borrower’s card
- Discounts on insurance, technology, travel, lodging and popular gift-giving sites
- Discounted membership to campus athletic and wellness facilities, such as Veale, Wyant Center and One to One Fitness
Mandel School Volunteer Opportunities
To support students and/or give back, contact Nada DiFranco.
- Become a mentor: The commitment is one year of directly mentoring a student who is in the last year of their degree program. Complete a bio form to volunteer.
- Be a field instructor: Must have 2 years work experience. Contact Scott Wilkes at email@example.com to inquire and learn more.
- Nominate a fellow alumnus for one of the prestigious Alumni Awards given during the Fall 2024 Homecoming & Reunion.
- Help enroll admitted students by sharing your student experience.
- Be a guest speaker: Serve as a panelist, visit classes in person or via Zoom, participate in events, like Orientation, Career Connections and Student-Alumni career events.
- Give back to future Change Agents