Winter Break Operation Levels for Multi-Purpose Facilities
This page will continue to be updated as facilities confirm their winter break and holiday hours.
The following multi-purpose facilities will be closed for student use Dec. 16, 2021 through Jan. 3, 2022:
- Amasa Stone Chapel
- Ford Auditorium
- Allen Memorial Medical Library
- Strosacker Auditorium
- Wyant Athletic and Wellness Center
- Adelbert Gym (reopens Jan. 10, 2022)
- Sears think[box]
Modified Facility Access and Hours:
Wednesday, Dec. 15 through Friday, Dec. 17: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 18 and Sunday, Dec. 19: CLOSED
Monday, Dec. 20 through Wednesday, Dec. 22: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 23: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 24 through Monday, Jan. 3, 2022: CLOSED for Winter Break
Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- The Foster-Castele Great Hall front entrance is swipe accessible to students, faculty and staff during business hours. There is no security in the building, but Alumni Association staff is onsite in the adjoining Alumni House.
- The Alumni House entrances are only accessible to Alumni Association, Annual Giving and essential facilities staff during business hours.
Dec. 16 - Jan. 3 Great Hall Schedule*
|Monday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
*The Linsalata Alumni Center is closed on all University Holidays including winter becess.
Thursday, Dec. 16, and Friday, Dec. 17
- Open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 18, through Sunday, Jan. 2.