Use the following steps to set up Citrix Workspace to connect to your streamed applications. The key URL to use is myapps.case.edu, from a web browser, or optionally from the Workspace App.
- Visit the Citrix Workspace site
- Click "Download for Mac"
- Once downloaded, double click "CitrixWorkspaceApp.dmg" from your download location
- Double click "Install Citrix Workspace"
- Click "Continue" to begin installation
- On the Introduction screen click "Continue"
- Review the License Agreement then click "Continue"
- If asked, click "Agree" to the license agreement
- Verify the installation location on your Mac and click "Install"
- When complete, select the checkbox "Add Account" and click continue
- Your installation is successful. Click "Close".
- Using your web browser, visit myapps.case.edu
- Log in with your CWRU network ID (i.e. abc123) and passphrase
- Use Duo Security to complete the log in process
- If not previously done, setup your device with Duo Security two-factor authentication
- Click on "Detect Receiver" to determine if Citrix Workspace was previously installed on your system
Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to "Detect Receiver" or use the light version. If you were unable to install Citrix Workspace App, you can use the light version to run apps and desktops in a tab of your browser.