Well-Being Practitioner Feature Article
Read all about the CWRU Wellness Program in this featured article in the July/August 2018 of Well-Being Practitioner.
Personal Success with the Wellness Program
Read these inspiring journeys to better health.
- Deepak's Success Story started with HealthTrails in 2016!
- David's Healthy Success Story
- Bethany's Multi Program Success
- Madelyn's Success Story also started with HealthTrails in 2016!
- Amy's Healthy Success Story
- Carla's Healthy Success Story
- Judy's Healthy Success Story
- Rosanna's Healthy Success Story
What are your fellow CWRU employees saying about the Wellness Programs on campus?
Meditation | Stress Management
Of the 38 survey respondents in 2017, 90% of participants rated the program as Excellent or Very Good and 95% rated the instructor Excellent or Very Good.
- The instructor should make a CD! She has a very calming voice.
- Wonderful course and instructor.
- Dawn has a very calming demeanor. My Mondays are always better with this class!
Financial Wellness 201| Financial Wellness
Average rating from 55 respondents in 2018: 95% rated program Very Good or Excellent
- This was one of the very best classes that I have participated in. I will be taking the next class as soon as it is offered.
- I liked that Professor Mahnic used layman's terms when talking about each subject since not everybody has a business or finance background.
- The content was relevant to CWRU employees. It was specific to what we have, not some "general information" that might or might not apply to use.
Healthy Backs + Bodies | Physical Activity
In 2017, 100% of respondents rated the program as Excellent or Very Good. 100% respondents rated the instructor as Excellent or Very Good. 100% of respondents would recommend the course to others.
- I found the easy exercises that I can do at work to be most helpful.
- Tanya is awesome!
- I found that gaining that anatomy knowledge was very helpful.
- I appreciated practicing how to safely pick things up.