Success with the Wellness Program
Success Snippets from our most recent Participant Survey!
Read these inspiring journeys to better health.
- NEW! Ernie's Multi Program Success
- NEW! Shannon's SMART Success Story
- NEW! David's Hike to Health
- Sheryl's Self Care Success Story
- Katie's Success Story
- Bethany's Multi Program Success
- Carla's Healthy Success Story
- Deepak's Success Story started with HealthTrails in 2016!
- Madelyn's Success Story also started with HealthTrails in 2016!
- Rosanna's Healthy Success Story
2020 CWRU Wellness Infographic
Well-Being Practitioner Feature Article
Read all about the CWRU Wellness Program in this featured article in the July/August 2018 of Well-Being Practitioner.
What are your fellow CWRU employees saying about the Wellness Programs on campus?
Be Well Yoga | Physical Activity
Of the 15 respondents in winter of 2020, 100% rated the series at Excellent
- I enjoyed the class. It was a little challenging and it stretched me to my full potential.
- Great class, I always feel energized when the class is over,
- The class is a perfect balance of challenging and relaxing.
Release, Relax and Reach | Stress Management
In 2019, 88% of participants rated the instructor very good or excellent.
- This class taught me how to appreciate a moment of "stillness" and how to release tension in height of a stressful moment.
- The reminders that it's OK to take a break from the daily grind and just ... be, was very helpful
- It reminded me that I need to take care of myself!
Books@Work| Community Well-being
Of the 64 participants who responded in 2019, 100% would recommend Books@Work to others and 98% found the 12-week experience worthwhile.
- The conversations and discussions we shared were fantastic, and the
relationships formed throughout are extremely valuable in many ways, both
personally and professionally.”
- University employees are often isolated by school, by department, and this is
a tremendous opportunity to meet others in and around the campus. I cannot
stress how important such activities are for employees."