Success with the Wellness Program
Success Snippets from our most recent Participant Survey!
Read these inspiring journeys to better health.
- Ernie's Multi Program Success
- Shannon's SMART Success Story
- David's Hike to Health
- Sheryl's Self Care Success Story
- Katie's Success Story
- Bethany's Multi Program Success
- Carla's Healthy Success Story
- Deepak's Success Story started with HealthTrails in 2016!
- Madelyn's Success Story also started with HealthTrails in 2016!
- Rosanna's Healthy Success Story
What are your fellow CWRU employees saying about the Wellness Programs on campus?
Core & More | Physical Activity
Spring 2023: 47 participated in the series and 24 completed the evaluation.
- 96% rated the series and instructor as "Excellent" or "Very Good".
- "I love the exercises and the way they progressed. Also, being able to work out after work and not just lunch has been a huge help!"
- "Being able to make this commitment, gave me something to look forward to each week. I also found myself drinking more water and eating cleaner."
The Work Happiness MethodTM - Stress Management
Fall 2022: 72 registrants
- “It impacted my attitude, decision making, how I feel, how I cope.... I loved how everything we learned is applicable to work and our personal lives. If we want to be happy people at work, we need to be happy people in life!
- "The tools had a serious impact on how I will proceed the next year. I’m finding a way to focus on my true priorities."
- "“It helped me address things that were negatively affecting my work that I did not even realize."
- "Stella has provided concrete ways to flip the switch on how one thinks about their workplace and family. I truly was totally engaged in the sessions and their content. She is a talented and interesting instructor/leader."
- Pre- to Post-Program results:
- "I'm flourishing and experiencing positive well-being." (24% increase)
- "I'm burned out or very close to it." (34% decrease)
- "I manage my stress well." (19% increase)
- "I am depressed and/or anxious." (30% decrease)
Reflection Point - Community Well-being
2017 - 2021: 253 faculty and staff have participated in this experience via 21 different groups
- "The importance of Reflection Point for organizations like mine can not be underestimated. Society is moving more and more to less networking, less interaction and less emphasis on building appropriate professional work relationships in large and diverse organizations. Reflection Point provides an outlet to build those relationships and networks over time."
- "This group provided a wonderful opportunity to interact with many thoughtful, sensitive, and intelligent members of the CWRU campus who I otherwise would never have even met, much less talked to."
- Pre - to Post-Program results:
- "I feel that people at work understand who I am." (2.3% increase)
- "It is safe for me to take a risk in this organization." (3.8% increase)
- "I am able to bring up problems and tough issues with my coworkers." (5.3% increase)