View our library of quick, step-by-step help tutorials (requires CWRU Gmail login).
Important announcements sent from the Department of Music by email via the Google Group CWRU Music: Student Message Board (requires CWRU Gmail login).
We want to celebrate your achievements and milestones with you! Tell us about your recent accomplishments so we can share them in our News & Events and through social media.
Spartan Reservation System
(requires Network ID)
Access Services (Parking + Shuttles)
This page contains resources for current graduate and professional students.
Advising and Handbooks
- General Bulletin
- Music Handbooks (current and past years)
- Academic Calendar
- Enrollment Dates and Deadlines
Ensembles and Lessons
- Applied Music Lesson Registration Appointment
new or incoming students and returning students with questions
- Pre-Registration Form: Secondary Lessons
required before enrolling in SIS
- Statement of Interest
- Travel Policies (requires Network ID)
- Request for Travel/Research Funding (requires Network ID)
- DMA/MA Lecture Recital Proposal
- DMA Recital Proposal
- Independent Study Agreement
- Academic Progress Report for Graduate Students
- HPP Absence Request
Facilities and Operations
- Facilities, Centers, and Partnerships
- Facilities Policies and Operating Procedures
- Room Schedules and Reservations
- Harkness Recording Services Request AV support in Harkness Chapel
- Piano Maintenance Request submit a piano maintenance request
- Music Building Access Request card swipe access to music buildings
- Locker Request music majors, ensemble members
- School-Owned Instrument or Equipment Request instruments for music majors/ensemble members or equipment for special event
- Responsible Use & Security Awareness controlled rooms and storage lockers
- Key Request Form requires department authorization
It is VERY important that doors and/or windows are not propped open in our buildings. Do not hold the door for others. All faculty, staff, and students are to gain access by card swipe.
- EMERGENCY: CWRU Police 216.368.3333
- NON-EMERGENCY: CWRU Police 216.368.3300
CWRU Police & Security Services also offers a free smartphone application that allows you to report emergencies, set safety checks, and create reports. Please consider adding the Rave Guardian App.
Safe Ride Program: These vehicles operate between 6 p.m. and 3 a.m. and can be requested via a free app (search for “CWRU Safe Ride” on the Apple App store or Google Play); via saferide.case.edu; or by calling 216.368.3000.
- The Core Mac Computer Lab (Haydn Hall, 16)
- University Technology [U]Tech
- CIM Technology Assistance, Email: email@example.com
- Sample Language Exams for Musicology/HPP students
- Sample Doctoral Qualifying Exams for Students in Musicology
- Sample Doctoral Qualifying Exam for Students in HPP
- Sample Qualifying Exam Document for Students In Music Education