Trainee Associate Membership is open to students (undergraduate, graduate or medical), postdocs, residents, fellows, and junior faculty that conduct cancer-focused research and/or are engaged in oncology-related clinical training.
Trainee Associate Membership will be reviewed by the Case CCC Office of Cancer Training, Education, and Research (OCTER). Those meeting the definition above will be granted Trainee Associate Membership to the Case CCC for one year. Membership must be updated annually.
- Trainee associate members will be eligible for trainee awards provided by the Case CCC.
- Trainee associate members will be invited to Case CCC events.
- Annual Scientific Retreat
- Monthly Trainee Seminar Series
- Bench to Bedside Retreat
- Fellowship Development Workshops
- Biostatistics Workshop
- Program mini-retreats
- Lunch with Seminar Speakers
- Cancer-focused nano-courses
- Trainee associate members will receive the Trainee Newsletter.
- Trainees will be selected for research highlights
- Trainees will be recognized for honors and awards
- Trainees invited for presentations will be recognized
- Trainees will receive funding opportunity announcements
Contact OCTER at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.