Contact the School of Dental Medicine

If you are an oral health professional and would like to refer a patient to one of our specialty clinics, please follow the instructions found on the Specialty Clinic Referrals page.

If you are a patient of our clinics and would like your records to be released, please follow the instructions found on the Dental Record Release page.

Employers and third parties that would like to verify a DDS/DMD degree conferred by CWRU must submit their request to the National Student Clearinghouse.

For all other requests, please fill out the form below.

Contact Us

Contact Us

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.