- Academic Calendar
- Academic Integrity Certification / Exam Administration Rules
- Anatomy World
- Clinic Manual (SoDM Access Required)
- Competencies for Graduates Document
- Disability Resources Information
- DMD Technical Standards
- Elsevier Clinical Key
- Evidence-Based Dentistry
- Externship Form
- Graduate Programs
- Health Sciences Library
- IT Policies & Procedures
- KaVo and Handpiece Demo
- Library Catalog Search
- Lost and Found Tool
- Maintenance Request
- Report an Upcoming Absence
- Resources for Anatomy Lab Prosectors
- Sim & Wet Lab Availability Calendar
- Student Handbook
The Canvas learning management system will house all learning materials for DMD students, including DMD schedules, orientation materials, and course materials.
Peoplesoft Student Information System (SIS)
The campus-wide system for student registration. Log in to view the courses you are registered for and your grades.
Calendar with semester start and end dates, exam weeks, University holidays, and other important events.
Student Event Resources
Please complete the following forms for your event and submit to Dr. Williams when complete:
Student Event Conflict of Interest Form
Student Event Description Form
Student Event Volunteer Speaker Agreement
Graduate Student Resources
Resources for students in post-doctoral programs can be found here.