To the School of Dental Medicine Dental Clinic Patients:
Thank you for your patience, support and loyalty. At our clinics, we strive to provide you with the best possible dental care and service in a safe and modern educational facility.
We understand the disruption caused by COVID-19 has been a hardship for you, as well as for the students, faculty and staff who support the clinic.
What to expect as a patient:
- Patients will be seen by appointment only.
- Masks must be worn inside the building at all times, unless otherwise directed by your dental professional.
- You will be escorted to the clinic where you have your appointment.
- Once seated in the dental chair, you will be escorted if you need to leave (for an x-ray, cashier, bathroom etc.)
- Procedures will be conducted by providers and staff wearing appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Upon completion of the procedure you will be escorted out of the clinic building.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we work to ensure everyone’s safety and health.